EL ALFABETO EN INGLÉS – GRUPO 2:
Seguimos aprendiendo el alfabeto en inglés. Este es el segundo grupo de letras.
Haz clic en la imagen para ver el video:
ESTUDIA EL CURSO COMPLETO:
RESOURCES FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS:
FIND THE LETTER:
These are the cards I used in the video for the activity “FIND THE LETTER.”
- Print, cut, and laminate the cards.
- Students will be playing in groups, so you need a set of cards for each group, board markers, or wet-erase markers.
- Show students the living room card and tell them: “Let’s start with the living room card. Find letter G / E / P / Z” and so on.
- Students use the markers to circle the letters as they find them.
- Once they know how the activity works, they can play in their groups independently.
- Students take turns saying: “Find letter ___.” and circling the letters.
DISTANCE LEARNING ACTIVITY:
- If you’re teaching online, you can share the cards using an app like whiteboard.chat
- Students can take turns following your instructions: “Find letter ___ ” and they circle the letters using the pen feature.
- See how whiteboard.chat works: