EL ALFABETO EN INGLÉS – GRUPO 3
Seguimos aprendiendo el alfabeto en inglés. Este es el tercer grupo de letras.
Haz clic en la imagen para ver el video:
ESTUDIA EL CURSO COMPLETO:
RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS:
- Print these cards, cut them individually, and laminate each one.
- You’ll need a set of cards for each small group.
- Show video to students.
- Write on the board the following sentences:
His name starts with letter ___.
Her name starts with letter ___.
- Explain meaning and practice pronunciation with your students.
- Give cards to each small group.
- Say sentences just as I did in the video: “His name starts with letter ___.” / “Her name starts with letter ___.”
- Students have to identify the card and show it to you.
WORKING IN GROUPS:
- Once students are familiar with the activity, they can work independently in their groups.
- They take turns saying the sentences and finding the cards.